It seems there is a desire for knitters to get-to-gether and knit and from that this blog is born. If you would like some company whilst knitting for the little ones you are very welcome so please do join and knit-a-long with us. Come along ya'all and join the knit-a-long, we need your chat, your project pics, favourite links to all baby related yarns, patterns and other stuff to help make this a great blog.

Friday 6 July 2007

Little Treasures - half price on the Rowan site

Little Treasures is a pattern book by Rowan that contains sixteen designs by Lois Daykin using Rowan Soft Baby and Rowan have got it in their offers section for £2 something, I'm hopeless cos already forgotton and only just been on there but anyway the book is lovely with some teriffic patterns and was already a great price at £5 or was it £4.99, can you believe me I've a memory like a sieve.

When I first obtained my copy I thought that the designs were probably more intermediate than beginner and therefore a bit beyond my ability at the time so until now I've been quite happy just to flick through every so often and admire the georgeous knits and beautiful photography, it's the sort of book I just love having on the bookshelf to look at anyway. That said, it doesn't take long to acquire the experience needed to do the projects and I think there are one or two that I'll now be adding to my knitting project list.

No comments: