It seems there is a desire for knitters to get-to-gether and knit and from that this blog is born. If you would like some company whilst knitting for the little ones you are very welcome so please do join and knit-a-long with us. Come along ya'all and join the knit-a-long, we need your chat, your project pics, favourite links to all baby related yarns, patterns and other stuff to help make this a great blog.

Friday 27 July 2007

One Baby Shrug done!

Here's my 1st Baby Shrug and Socks from "Simply Baby" by Debbie Bliss. I have two close friends that are having girls in November, so I still have to make another set. I may make hats if I have enough yarn left over. I used the yarn specified in the pattern but added the strips in the ribbing to match the socks. This is an easy pattern and it turned out really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is simply georgeous. I've been debating whether to get the Simply Baby book by Debbie B and seeing your lovely shrug has made up my mind, I shall definately get this one.